1. Attend the Australian Open, Melbourne, Victoria.
A photo posted by Australian Open (@australianopen) on
2. Hire a van and drive Tasmania.
An early morning fog hugging the moonscape valleys of Queenstown, in this dawn capture by @timclark1. Queenstown is the largest town on Tassie’s West Coast and it was once the world’s richest mining town, with gold and copper resources attracting prospectors from around the globe. The scenic drive into the valley spirals down a road with more than 90 bends, giving visitors a spectacular window into the brutal history of Tassie’s mining past and the sheer power of Mother Nature as she slowly reclaims this wild west landscape. Thanks for tagging #discovertasmania, Tim! #Queenstown #Seeaustralia #tasmania
A photo posted by Discover Tasmania (@tasmania) on
3. Have a flutter on the Melbourne Cup in Melbourne, Victoria.
4. Swim with whale sharks off the coast of Exmouth, Western Australia.
5. Dive the Great Barrier Reef.
Happy turtles hanging out on the @greatbarrierreefqld! Thank you for sharing @colindavisphotography! #exploreGBR Please check out our content creator: @islandjems // Want to be featured on our page? Follow us and tag your reef photos and pictures of paradise with #exploreGBR or @greatbarrierreefqld to give us permission to repost. Check out @earthadventure and @eatsleepscuba for more great pages. #exploreTNQ #thisisqueensland #thisismyparadise #seeaustralia @australia @queensland #greatbarrierreef #australia #queensland
A photo posted by Great Barrier Reef, Australia (@greatbarrierreefqld) on
6. Take a helicopter ride over The Bungle Bungles, Western Australia.
Catching the train to work today wasn’t quite the same… Missing our chopper adventures!! 🚁 This spectacular view is flying over #thebunglebungles in #Purnululu National Park.They have been around for over 350 million years, and revered by local Aboriginal people for over 40,000 years….. but kept a secret from the outside world until the 1980s (!!!) when some filmmakers came across the area. It’s a magical place.
A photo posted by Nicole Foster (@nicole__foster) on
7. Drive the Great Ocean Road.
A photo posted by Visit Great Ocean Road (@visitgreatoceanroad) on
8. Work or stay on an Outback ranch.
18 days until we get to fest in this beautiful location! #SubOctave #ELV8D #PartyMetazoa #AnticStudios #OutBackRanch #Houston #Minnesota #EDM #Electro #Dubstep #Funk #Trap #Trance #Trap #Techno #Plur #Kandi #Bass #Music #Festival #July25th #MinnesotaDub #LateNightRadio #KrookedDrivers #Jantsen #DirtMonkey #BeakNasty #MeganHamilton #Fiyah #Rekd #KillOG
A photo posted by ELV8D Entertainment (@elv8d_entertainment) on
9. Climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales.
10. Trek through the treetops in Lamington National Park, McPherson Range on the Queensland/New South Wales border.
🇦🇺 Artist: @bruhlay + #aa_bruhlay | ______________________________________ 🇦🇺 Our team: Founder @open_road_images | @kiranmallie (admin) | @dubstamatic | @larissadening ( AA profile picture) | @kristinrepsher | @palmerchild (today’s curator) | @gracestrawbridge | @lake_of_tranquility 😀
A photo posted by @amazing_australia_ on
11. See the Remarkable Rocks, Flinders Chase National Park, Kangaroo Island, South Australia.
A photo posted by Glam Adelaide (@glamadelaide) on
12. Go whale watching, Hervey Bay, Brisbane, Queensland.
A photo posted by Jill Perry (@quickcatwhales) on
13. Marvel at The Three Sisters, Blue Mountains, New South Wales.
Meet some of Australia’s most famous sisters! These three weathered sandstone peaks are known as #TheThreeSisters and they’re an iconic formation in the Greater #Blue Mountains World Heritage Area. Towering more than 900 metres high among the cliffs of the Jamison Valley, they’re best viewed from the Echo Point lookout at Katoomba, and are most photogenic at sunrise and sunset. Photo: @nickcoxphotography
A photo posted by Australia (@australia) on
14. Experience the New Year on the Sydney Harbour.
15. Zip line at Cape Tribulation, northern Queensland.
16. Drive from Melbourne to Perth.
A photo posted by Ania Ostrowska (@zlaptrop) on
17. Camp out on Lady Musgrave Island, Great Barrier Reef.
18. Ultimate Aussie road trip — The Savannah Way.
A photo posted by Lachlan Waterhouse (@lock2008) on
19. Sail and camp on the Whitsundays, Queensland.
A photo posted by @hamiltonisland (@hamiltonisland) on
20. Trek Mt. Kosciuszko, Snowy Mountains, New South Wales.
21. Attend a concert at the Sydney Opera House.
22. Circumnavigate Uluru by foot, Northern Territory.
23. Dive for Pearls in Broome, Western Australia.
A photo posted by Paspaley (@paspaleypearls) on
24. Enjoy the vineyards of The Hunter Valley, New South Wales.
Best Travel Credit Cards
Top offers from our partners
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
100,000 bonus points
The Platinum Card®
75,000 bonus points
American Express® Gold Card
60,000 bonus points