This Is the Most Over-the-Top and Expensive Spa Treatment in the World
We all love a good pampering, and if you’ve already splurged on a luxury stay, why not go all out and top off your vacation with a visit to the spa? Because yes, forking out $200 for a dreamy massage is always worth it. But if that price point is making you cringe, wellness and relaxation specialists at CFAH are about to blow your mind with their list of the most expensive spa treatments. In ascending order, here are the five most expensive pamper sessions around the world.
5. L’elixir Des Glaciers Majestic Treatment, Eau Palm Beach Resort and Spa, Florida
The L’eixir Des Glaciers Majestic Facial Treatment at the Eau Palm Beach Resort and Spa in Manalapan, Florida will set you back $705. The treatment claims to rid you of signs of aging using the power of honey, purifying propolis and regenerating royal jelly. You’ll also get a relaxing upper body massage.
4. Caviar Journey, St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, Maldives
The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort lists their Caviar Journey for $750. Believe it or not, they state anti-aging properties of caviar extract revitalizes skin! After you’ve been covered in caviar, you can enjoy a warm lavender bath and a glass of Champagne with views over the Indian Ocean.
3. A day of Gold, Emirates Palace Spa, Mandarin Oriental, Abu Dhabi
In Abu Dhabi enjoy A Day of Gold at the Emirates Palace Spa, Mandarin Oriental for $1,150. The spa itself is stunning, with amenities such as Jacuzzis, two steam rooms, heated marble and an ice cave. The treatment includes a hammam steam bath, a massage, lunch, and then a 24-Carat Gold Facial — topped off with a pedicure.
2. The High-Tech Facial, The Peninsula Spa Beverly Hills, California
At The Peninsula Spa Beverly Hills in sunny California a high tech facial is on the menu for a whopping $1,500. The treatment combines light therapy, anti-aging peptides, and an intelligent carrier system that supports skin cells, reduces aging, and retains moisture.
1. 24-Karat Gold Mask, Talise Ottoman Spa at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, Dubai
The most expensive treatment of all will cost you $6,800 — a 24-Karat Gold Mask at the Talise Ottoman Spa at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray in Dubai. The treatment starts with a cleanser and exfoliate. Then the gold chain mask is applied using an electric current. Afterward, you can enjoy an Arabian gold hammam and a rose oil Jacuzzi followed by a Champagne and caviar lunch and a premium gift bag. The award-winning mask is said to be worth the hype and price tag.
Other expensive spa treatments include:
- The Ritz-Carlton New York, Ultimate Platinum Rare Facial $695
- The Al Messila Spa, Doha, Qatar, Golden Opulence $604
- The Peninsula, New York, Detox and Adrenal Program & Renew and Revive Journey $590
- Spa Radiance, San Francisco, Biologique Recherché Quadruple Lift Facial $575
- Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal, Mexico, The Awakening Moon, the Nourishing Moon, the Calming Moon, and the Restoring Moon $450
- Amani 180 Spa, Greece, Alonnisos, Pearl of Africa $398.41
Would you spend this much for a fabulous glow?