5. Hike the lake district.
6. Visit the Tower of London where Anne Boleyn was beheaded.
7. Go punting in Cambridge.
8. Get your wizard on at the Harry Potter Studio Tour.
9. Discover plants from all over the world at the Eden Project.
10. Visit the ruins of Whitby Abbey, which inspired Bram Stoker’s Dracula.
11. Watch people chase a roll of cheese down a massive hill!
12. Learn all about roman baths in…Bath!
13. Attend Glastonbury Festival (managing to get tickets is quite the accomplishment).
14. Go on a pay-what-you-like street art tour of East London.
15. Say hello to Scotland from Hadrian’s Wall.
16. Discover England’s stunning coastline at the Jurassic Coast, which runs from East Devon to Dorset.
17. Become an expert on the Beatles.
18. Feel small at the Angel of the North.
19. Wake up, after a night of camping, in the peak district.
20. Get dressed up (they won’t let you in if you don’t) and have afternoon tea at The Ritz.
What did you think of this story?
Trending Now in Photo + Video + Film
Top Airbnb picks