1. Have a picnic at Jay Pritzker Pavilion during a movie or concert.
2. Go to a Bears, Bulls, White Sox, Cubs, Blackhawks, and Fire game!
3. Visit all 3 museums on the Museum Campus in one day.
Shedd Aquarium, Adler Planetarium, and The Field Museum.
4. Head to Lincoln Park Zoo in the winter.
5. Take a #BeanSelfie.
6. Take a water taxi down to Chinatown.
7. Head west to Garfield Park Conservatory.
8. Get spat on by Crown Fountain.
9. Eat your way through the Taste of Chicago.
10. Eat deep dish…duh!
11. See the U505 at the Museum of Science and Industry.
Une publication partagée par Caleb Klinzing (@bones_of_a_ghost) le
12. Stop and smell the flowers at Lurie Garden.
13. Eat and dance your way through Windy City Smokeout.
14. Try a rainbow cone at Original Rainbow Cone.
Une publication partagée par Yadira (@yadi_1690) le
What did you think of this story?