Perfect for heavy outdoor activities in cold weather, the Marmot Genesis Jacket is waterproof, windproof, and highly breathable.
Marmot uses Techtonic Welded Construction, which bonds the stretch fabric as opposed to stitching.
The result? A seam-free shell that allows full range of motion without riding up.
This fabric is pretty insane. It kind of feels like what you’d imagine Batman’s suit to be made of — very comfortable and wearable, but very tough and completely wind/waterproof.
The Genesis Jacket also includes several water-repellent pockets, internal and external, as well as convenient “PitZips” for sweaty conditions.
Here’s a full list of features:
* Adjustable Velcro® Cuff Adjustable Velcro Cuff
* Angel-Wing Movement™ Allows Full Range of Motion in Arms so Jacket Doesn’t Ride Up
* Designed to Fit Over a Light Layer
* Elastic Draw Cord Hem For Adjustability in Serious Weather
* Inside Zip Pocket Secure Pocket to Store Small Items
* Internal E-Pocket Internal e-pocket
* Laser Drilled Pack Pockets™ with Water Resistant Zippers Laser Drilled Pack Pockets with Water Resistant Zippers
* Marmot M1 Softshell Water-Resistant, Breathable, Windproof, Durable, Warm, Stretch
* PitZips™ with Water Resistant Zippers PitZips with W/R Zippers
* Techtonic Welded Construction
* Windproof, Waterproof, and Breathable 4 way Stretch Fabric
AND THE WINNER IS…
Our friends at Marmot love your enthusiasm and have given us TWO of these sweet jackets, so there are actually two winners today. They are:
@shelaghbaird who said: “I’d use this so I could stop borrowing my friend’s jacket when I do alpine climbing and mountaineering. This would be perfect for Illimani in Bolivia! ”
@alanperlman who said: “Will field test it in every country I visit. Will wear it to Alaska in late August. Will wear it on the Presidential Range in September. Will brave the Boston winter in style. Will, cough cough, sleep with it on.”
We’ll be contacting them directly to send them their Marmot Genesis Jackets.
Want to win more free stuff from Matador? Follow us here @matadornetwork and keep your eyes peeled for the next contest!