Ireland is known for its stunning scenery, rugged coastline and being home to some of the friendliest people in the world. With a strong economy on the rise, if you are considering moving to Ireland, here are more things to look forward to.
1. Holiday homes on the coast such as this.
2. Or if you are looking for a little more adventure, rent a lighthouse.
3. Sunday afternoon strolls down the coast.
4. Be ingrained in a Celtic culture.
5. Living in the countryside an easy commute from Dublin.
6. The white sand beaches…
7. And the moody coastal skies.
8. For the outstanding universities.
9. And the social life that goes with it.
10. The world-class surf.
11. And endless hiking options.
12. The streets of Galway.
13. Some of the best local produce in the world.
14. One most iconic drives in the world, The Wild Atlantic Way.
15. To call this view: home.
What did you think of this story?