Delta isn’t exactly known as a low-cost carrier, but this fall the airline is running a sale with round-trip domestic flights that are actually affordable. Fares for the US adventures sale start at $97, with the official website encouraging flyers to “explore America’s natural treasures or dig into another city’s food scene with fall and winter travel deals.” But you’d better book fast, because the sale ends on Wednesday, September 25.
Here are some of the best rates available:
- Seattle to San Jose for $97
- Atlanta to Nashville for $97
- Los Angeles to San Diego for $99
- Las Vegas to Long Beach for $99
- Las Vegas to San Jose for $107
- Raleigh/Durham to Tampa for $107
- Austin to Cincinnati for $117
- Detroit to Jacksonville for $127
It’s important to note that the travel period varies by destination, so don’t forget to read the fine print. Also make sure you read the baggage rules, because baggage charges will quickly add up. It’s $30 for your first checked bag, and $40 for your second.
Since the sale only lasts for one day, you can’t afford to be indecisive. Travel periods extend from October 2019 through February 2020, so it’s the perfect opportunity to get a head start on planning your winter getaway.