There’s nothing more romantic than whisking your Valentine away on a last-minute vacation, so JetBlue has you covered with a two-day flash sale, ending at midnight on February 13. The sale offers one-way fares for as low as $39 between cities in the US, as well as Mexico and the Caribbean. While JetBlue hubs that are close together are obviously the cheapest options, there are some great long-distance fares available, too. Here are some of our favorites.
- Las Vegas to Long Beach for $39
- Atlanta to Orlando for $44
- Richmond to Fort Lauderdale for $49
- Orlando to San Juan, Puerto Rico for $99
- Boston to Mexico City for $148
- Newark, NJ to Santiago, Dominican Republic for $140
Fares are valid for travel between February 26 and May 22, 2019, so even if you buy a last-minute ticket you’ll still have some time to actually plan your vacation. The advertised prices include a carry-on bag and personal item, but a checked bag will cost you $30 extra. Note that there are blackout dates between April 16 and April 24.
Visit the official sale page for a full list of destinations and prices.