Sure, a luxurious hotel stay can be exactly what you need. But if you’re looking for a stay full of adventure, booking a remote Airbnb is a great way to find a unique stay. In the last few weeks, Airbnb announced some significant new features to find your next stay. Users can now search for their perfect stay using 56 categories and be comforted by Airbnb’s new Air Cover policy that grants peace of mind when booking. And now that you’re ready to begin your search, Airbnb has rounded up the top 10 most wish-listed Airbnbs in the US.
The third most wish-listed stay is the Earthhouse Retreat in Springfield, Missouri. This three-bed, three-bath home sleeps eight and is the epitome of modern. There’s plenty of natural life around the area while the architecture will have you settling in. Guests can enjoy the spacious yard and fire pit, plus a patio with a dining table that seats six, a propane grill, and a garden.
The second most wish-listed stay is the Architectural wonder in Rhinebeck, New York. This stunning home in the woods hosts four people with three beds and two baths. The eco-friendly stay is solar operated on 30 acres of land, and the house is geometrically fascinating both inside and out.
And the number one most wish-listed stay is the Glass Treehouse in North Carolina. This two-person stay is perfect for romance with a background landscape of mountains and waterfalls. The home blurs the lines of indoor and outdoor living with lots of interactions with nature throughout your stay. Keep things hot by the fire pit and steamy inside thanks to a private hot tub.
We hope you love the spaces we recommend! Just so you know, Matador may collect a small commission from the links on this page if you decide to book a stay.
The 10 most wishlisted Airbnbs
- Glass Treehouse Modern Luxe Romantic Getaway in Banner Elk, North Carolina
- Architectural wonder in the woods in Rhinebeck, New York
- Unique Earthouse Retreat with Spring-Fed Creek in Springfield, Missouri
- Domeland: Off-grid Adobe Dome near Big Bend in Terlingua, Texas
- TreeLoft at BaseCamp in Perryville, Missouri
- Lovely Treehouse in the Woods next to Stream in Hardwick, Vermont
- Cherry Treesort “Big Nick” in China Grove, North Carolina
- Charming Wood-roof Simple Survival Earthship in El Prado, New Mexico
- Dunlap Hollow A-Frame in Rockbridge, Ohio
- Crystal Peak Lookout in Fernwood, Idaho
Book any of these stays, and you’re bound never to want to leave.