Located between impressive mountains and the crystal clear waters of the Atlantic Ocean, Cape Town is one of the most photogenic spots in South Africa. Discover the beauty of this coastal city through the lens of Kyle Miljof and get ready to add one more destination to your bucket list.
1. The hike up to Kloop Corner can be difficult, but it’s the perfect spot to get a good view of Cape Town and Lion’s Head.
2. Looking for a natural frame? Try getting a pic of Table Mountain from Wally’s Cave.
3. You don’t have to travel far away from the city to have a close encounter with nature.
4. Table Mountain is a perfect spot to catch an amazing sunset.
5. Stormy clouds close upon Lion’s Head during a hot summer evening.
6. A bird’s eye view of the city and its mountains.
7. The Hely Hutchinson Reservoir is just one of the many places where you can enjoy a fresh mountain water dip in Table Mountain.
8. The city shows some beautiful colors during the golden hour.
9. A full moon shines over Cape Town.
10. The city’s surroundings are packed with trails to explore. Finding a spot with an amazing view has never been easier.
11. Table Mountain all lit up in red to commemorate World Heart Day.
12. A double rainbow shows up just in time for an amazing shot.
13. The Kaapse Klopse is a New Year’s carnival that takes place in the streets of Cape Town on the 2nd of January, a date known as Tweede Nuwejaar (second new year).
14. The Atlantic Ocean looks really inviting during a summer day.
15. Night skies can get pretty spectacular in Cape Town.
Best Travel Credit Cards
Top offers from our partners
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
80,000 bonus points
The Platinum Card®
75,000 bonus points
American Express® Gold Card
60,000 bonus points