With the excitement of the holidays in the rearview mirror, January is arguably the most dismal month of the year. Looking ahead, it may seem like there’s nothing but a prolonged hangover and bleak weather waiting for us, but this flash sale by JetBlue can alleviate your misery. This 48-hour sale, running from now through midnight on December 18, has flights as low as $44 to a variety of warm-weather destinations both domestically and internationally.
Here are some of our favorites:
- Boston to Buffalo for $44
- New York to Charleston for $59
- Philadelphia to Boston for $64
- Fort Lauderdale to Grand Cayman for $64
- New York to Savannah for $74
- Salt Lake City to Long Beach for $79
- New York to Turks and Caicos for $94
The best part is that travel dates are valid from January 8 through March 31, 2020 — because February and March are no picnic either. Keep in mind the blackout dates, which are January 17 through January 20, and February 13 through February 24. Visit JetBlue’s website for a complete listing of destinations.