Who doesn’t love a good brunch with bottomless mimosas? With a city as big as New York, there is a seemingly endless list of places where you can find brunch brunch deals, and no shortage of ones that offer bottomless drinks. However, if you’re looking for restaurants in the Chelsea and NoMad neighborhoods of New York City, then check out The Wilson, a casual American restaurant that has one of the best bottomless brunch deals in the city for the perfect brunch hangout.
@foodwtf Sip, savor, and brunch at #TheWilson in 📍NYC. Indulge in bottomless mimosas and a delicious entree for just $45. Your taste buds will thank you. 🍽️ 🍾 🎥 @Shaun Melady #thewilsonnyc ♬ original sound – Food Worth Traveling For
The Wilson is a neighborhood favorite located in the INNSIDE New York NoMad by Meliá hotel. It’s a chic minimalist spot for your next brunch gathering. The Wilson serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, but for people who like to get started early, brunch shines the brightest. Along with brunch favorites of chicken and waffles, smoked salmon bagels, and other popular items, The Wilson is known for its bottomless brunch special that includes one food item for 20 dollars or less and bottomless mimosas for an hour and a half, all for $45.
The Wilson is not only a hotspot for brunch, but for all your other celebrations and gatherings as well. This restaurant has various layouts for various occasions, which can also be rented out. The Wilson has an upper and lower level, and this spacious duplex features a large bar and dining room and a year-round patio area upstairs. The downstairs dining area is an ample space with 30-foot ceilings, a living moss wall, and another large bar that can be used for events, private dining, or other gatherings.
The Wilson isn’t the only brunch option with good deals in this busy area of New York City. There are many other places to choose from if you can’t make up your mind or can’t get to the Wilson.
Bottomless brunch in Chelsea and NoMad, NYC
- Calle Dao: 60-minute bottomless drinks for $29.99 with the purchase of an entree or sandwich. Bottomless requires the entire table to participate.
- HORTUS: Bottomless cocktails (mimosas, a spritz, or the Hortus Hugo) are $25 per person.
- Temerario: $28.95 Bottomless brunch for traditional margaritas, red sangría, and mimosas for 90 minutes with a purchase of a main course or tacos.
- Piggy Back: Bottomless mimosas for $22 with a 90-minute limit. Drinks must be purchased with a main meal.
- Bocca Di Bacco: Bottomless drinks with a two-hour limit for $26 per person.
- Lasagna Ristorante: Add bottomless drinks to a meal for $15 with a time limit of two hours.
- Glass Ceiling NoMad:
Bottomless drinks are $50 per person with a purchase of an entree required.