This week we list 10 individuals that are working with a cause or making a difference in the world in some way.
- emilynuchols – Co-founder of Under Solen. Eco warrior obsessed with morning yoga sessions, trail runs, wild places, free-flowing rivers, travel, chocolate, wine, conservation
- robertmcclure – Veteran journalist exploring new frontiers on investigative reporting, particularly on the environment
- ecovegangal – Eco-friendly, vegan, filmmaker
- annabrones – Co-founder of @undersolen, social media strategist + writer. Lover of: outdoors, coffee, chocolate, francais, svenska, design, travel + everything green
- workcabin – Conservationist, forest owner, diehard tree planter
- nick_potter – Human, being. His website, re-be.com, is a place where personal learning meets social/environmental change.
- starfocus – Works for National Wildlife Federation. Interests – nature, animals, nonprofits, social media technology, and life.
- algore – If you don’t know much about Al Gore, check out The Inconvenient Truth.
- randyferrell – VP of Sales for care2.com, green advertising, cause marketing, health, environment, conservation, sustainability, social responsibility
- MeshugAvi – Into social change, philanthropy, marketing, career search. Director of Communications and Events with @EpicChange.
For more organizations and people to follow on Twitter check out Matador’s list – @MatadorNetwork/Change.
Best Travel Credit Cards
Top offers from our partners
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
80,000 bonus points
The Platinum Card®
75,000 bonus points
American Express® Gold Card
60,000 bonus points