3. You are reminded that sales tax is a thing when you travel.
4. You know all 19 ways to get from one place to another without hitting a major highway.
5. And you avoid Main Street for three weeks when UD is back in session.
6. And basically all of Newark at rush hour.
7. You know just how awesome Woodside Creamery is.
A photo posted by John DeLekado (@blakk_beard) on
8. You know every ride at Funland and still kind of want to get on them.
9. You have run the Dogfish Dash and finished it off with an ice-cold Namaste.
Just one selfie at the #dogfishdash doesn’t hurt anyone 😊 so amazing!!! #delaware #dogfishbeer #dogfishdash #running #5k #craftbeer #beer #brewery #beerselfie @beerselfie
A photo posted by Margie 💫 (@margaretann_xo) on
10. Lower slower is a thing, and you avoid it.
11. And you can expertly avoid the tolls on the way to the beach.
12. You love your Bobbie — and know that it’s just not the same anywhere else.
13. You will try any new restaurant within a month after it opens because…it’s Delaware and you have nothing better to do.
14. You totally walked around the mall in high school just to kill time.
15. Thrashers for the boardwalk or bust!
16. You know every employee at your local Wawa, and are sad when they run out of Double Dutch Chocolate Milk.
A photo posted by noppo666 (@noppo666) on