1. You keep saying “wicked” but I’m not sure what you mean.
2. Dunkins is closer, but I’m really feeling Starbucks.
3. I don’t get the leaf peeping hype — they’re just leaves.
4. Adam Sandler is from New Hampshire? No way!
5. I’ve never had a Fluffernutter before.
6. What’s your area code?
7. I prefer shopping in states that have sales tax.
8. It’s too cold out for iced coffee.
9. You only have homemade syrup from your Uncle’s sugar shack? I was really craving Aunt Jemima.
10. Sorry, can’t come over. I don’t want to drive now that it’s snowing.
11. It’s about time they modernize all of these covered bridges.
12. I have room to bang a uey, but I think I’ll just wait for the next light to turn around.
13. I don’t shop at Market Basket.
14. We could really learn a thing or two from Massachusetts drivers.
15. It’s only 50 degrees; I really wish I brought my coat.
16. None of my friends went to UNH.
17. Do we really need a liquor and wine outlet at every highway exit?
18. “Live Free or Die” is too intense. I wish we had a sweeter, less intimidating motto.
19. Why’d they have to go and open a Dunkins on that corner? There’s one not even two blocks from here!
20. This will be a quick in-and-out trip to Walmart, I promise.
21. Mountains, lakes, the ocean, Boston. I hate having so many day trips to choose from.
22. I don’t know, Lake Winnipesaukee seems pretty average.
23. Fall means the Kanc will be jammed with all sorts of out-of-towners, yay for meeting new people!
24. The skiing around here really sucks.
25. Hiking Mount Washington was a total waste of time — the view wasn’t nearly as cool as I thought it’d be.
26. Hampton Beach is my favorite.
27. I could go the rest of my life without another s’more.
28. Camping? Never been.
29. We really shouldn’t be allowed to buy fireworks so easily.
30. I wish I grew up somewhere else.
What did you think of this article?