- Who is Dato’ Lee Chong Wei?
- Pressing 1234567890 for a customer service phone call is so much fun!
- Nope, I can’t find a place that serves good food.
- Nasi lemak is too heavy for breakfast
- I don’t miss Malaysian food at all when I am abroad. I prefer pizzas and hamburgers anyway.
- My internet speed is so fast!
- We are so happy to pay tax.
- Malaysian weather is so nice, we should sit outdoor and enjoy the sunshine more!
- Nope, I do not know where Singapore is.
- Tun Dato’ Seri Dr Mahathir bin Mohamad? Never heard of him.
- There are not enough Mamak stalls in the neighborhood.
- My rent is so cheap.
- I can hardly see a Bangla in Kuala Lumpur.
- I am 100% always on time.
- I canceled the plan because there was no parking space.
- We worked 20 days straight without a festive public holiday.
- I’ve never tasted Durian.
- It never rains.
- What is EPF?
- It is okay if you don’t score in exams, son! Go out more with your friends, enjoy your youth!
- The petrol price is so cheap, man!
- Don’t worry about snatch thieves in big cities.
- Jalan Tun Razak this morning — no jam.
- I never uses ‘lah’ in my daily conversations.
- I know exactly what I want to eat later.
- I’ve never Tapao food.
- I haven’t gotten into the car, I’m sorry I will be so late.
- I’ve never try to change my accents when speaking with a tourist.
- I can’t find halal food anywhere!
- We need to build more tolls.
- My family never owned a Proton.
- The living cost in Kuala Lumpur is not that high.
- Houses are cheap in Malaysia!
- I leave my parking space as fast as possible so that other people can take my space.
- I stick to my lane and give way to other drivers because I know this is not my grandparents’ road.
- If someone wants to cut queue, I’ll let him.
- Let’s buy some original movie DVDs.
- I can’t afford to go to the doctor… public health care is too expensive.
- There are no good beaches in Malaysia. Or good hill resorts.
- Close the subtitles, it’s distracting.
- We really need more shopping malls.
- I love driving in Malaysia. Drivers here are so considerate.
- Boss, keep the change, that is your tip!
- I do not know where to go for a hike.
- Malaysians have no respect for older people.
- Datuk Nicol David is the best in badminton!
- Flight tickets to anywhere are just too expensive.
- Chill lah bro, no one is gonna compete with you for an Air Asia free seat.
- Jimmy Choo is a US shoe brand.
- We really need more millionaires from all over the world buying up all the real estate.
- Absolutely! We, from the West Peninsula know everything about Sabah and Sarawak!
- I don’t feel strongly about Harimau Malaya.
- There are no pot holes on the road.
- Biking? Totally! I love to bike everywhere.
- The malls are empty during weekends.
- People in Kuala Lumpur walk like tortoises.
- I wish I could go to the National Service.
- Exams are so fun! I wish there were more!
- This protest is going to make all the difference!
- There is no need to go queue up for a Happy Meal toy.
- Restaurant food tastes better than hawker food.
- Bird’s nests are not good for your health.
- Instagram photos of my food? No way I am doing this!
- I never ask for a free gift after buying something expensive.
- Discounts and sales just don’t get my attention.
- Peak hours? It’s easy to get a taxi, if not, hop on an empty LRT!
- I love my tan skin, I am not trying to look fairer.
What did you think of this story?
Best Travel Credit Cards
Top offers from our partners
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
80,000 bonus points
The Platinum Card®
75,000 bonus points
American Express® Gold Card
60,000 bonus points