1. You went to Rock Eagle and found a penguin.
2. Childhood accomplishments were celebrated by a Mister Misty at the DQ.
3. You wore camo to school. And it was cool.
4. Larry Munson’s voice gives you chills.
5. A trip below the gnat line is prefaced by a bulk purchase of Skin So Soft.
6. You wanted either Chipper Jones or his rookie card.
7. You have a picture of your 1996 self holding an Olympic torch.
8. You hate Tommy Lasorda and Steve Spurrier.
9. The best high school parties involved an open field, bonfire, and tailgates.
10. You went to Cotillion, but you still don’t know which fork to use first.
11. You don’t even know what a “Frosted Orange” is made of, but when you’re asked “What’ll you have?” your mouth wants one.
12. Spaghetti Junction used to be exciting. Now it’s just another day stuck in Atlanta traffic.