EACH WEEK WE CHOOSE OUR favorite images from readers, fans, and travelers, who tag their photos with #travelstoke and post them on our Instagram account. These pictures provide a daily dose of incentive, and challenge us to photograph the world in innovative ways.
Here are this week’s editors’ picks of people finding some serious #travelstoke.
1. Brendan Lynch, White Mountain National Forest in New Hampshire.
2. Andrew Pavlidis, Wanaka, New Zealand.
3. Joel Schat, Keyhole Hot Springs, Canada.
4. Jarrad Seng, Iceland.
quiet nights alone with the aurora ✨ this was the brightest display I think I’ve ever witnessed. it was -7 degrees, I was shaking from the cold, exhausted after an all-day drive across the country and falling asleep whilst standing. but there was no way I was letting my eyelids close. these are the moments I’ll treasure for a lifetime.
5. Toby Harriman, New York.
6. Mike Kovalsky, Mesquite Flat Sand Dunes, Death Valley.
7. Kyle Kuiper, Windansea Beach, San Diego, California.
8. Chelsea Yamase, Hawaii.
I cannot remember the books I’ve read any more than the meals I have eaten; even so, they have made me. #Emerson Currently finishing the incredibly lyrical White Oleander. I leave Thursday for my volunteer trip with @proofeyewear and @helpintl, I would love any book suggestions for the plane! :) #travelTuesday Photo from a rad and relaxing day with @everchanginghorizon #Hawaii #happyplace
9. Simone Bramantev shoots in Paris.
10. JP Swing, Naked Island, Philippines.
Naked Island – Beyond the Naked Eye