EACH WEEK WE CHOOSE OUR favorite images from readers, fans, and travelers, who tag their photos with #travelstoke and post them on our Instagram account. These pictures provide a daily dose of inspiration, and challenge us to photograph the world in innovative ways.
Here are this week’s editors’ picks of people finding some serious #travelstoke.
1. Stunning aerial view of Morro Bay Estuary & South Bay Blvd in California by @luketyreephotography.
I’ve been driving on this road past this estuary for years and had no idea how neat it looked from above. The natural world is amazing and impressively gorgeous, isn’t it? ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ Morro Bay Estuary & South Bay Blvd • CA. ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ www.luketyreephotography.com
A photo posted by Luke Tyree (@luketyreephotography) on
2. @marinacomes in Siurana, Spain.
A photo posted by ✨Marina🚩Barcelona✨ (@marinacomes) on
3. @daniel_ernst says he blames the night sky for many sleepless nights in New Zealand…
A photo posted by Daniel Ernst | @germanroamers (@daniel_ernst) on
4. Mikko Laitinen in Torres del Paine National Park.
A photo posted by Mikko Laitinen (@toisniemi) on
5. Gorgeous shot by @muenchmax who recently caught a sunrise above Veliko Tarnovo, Tsarevets, Bulgaria
Morning views like these are better when shared. Put Bulgaria on your bucket list. 🇧🇬 Today’s sunrise above Veliko Tarnovo was special – @linatesch and I had no idea where to go to catch the early hours of the day and drove blindly towards the highest point around. And found this. Check out @interraileu!
A photo posted by maxmuench | @germanroamers (@muenchmax) on
6. Photo by @weshacreature from Mesa Arch, Canyonlands National Park in Moab, Utah.
A photo posted by @weshacreature on
7. Beautiful shot from Agra, India by @plantbasedbackpacker.
A photo posted by Shawna (@plantbasedbackpacker) on
8. Stunning shot of a Whale Shark by @epicroad.
“Racing Extinction” – Airing tonight on the Discovery Channel at 9pm EST and predicted to be the most-watched documentary in history. #RacingExtinction covers the very real possibility that in 100 years, 50% of all species could be gone. The camera takes you #undercover, with women bringing hidden cameras into sushi restaurants that sell contraband meat, and #underwater to witness a diver’s incredible rescue of a 30 ft. Manta Ray – it opens your eyes to the fact that the wildlife trade is second only to the drug market in the world. • Visit our Facebook page to watch the trailer or tune in tonight at 9/8c for the full film. And when it inevitably inspires you to help protect the Earth and its animals, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask about our wildlife conservation opportunities all around the world. #DiscoveryChannel #ProtectOurEarth #Startwith1thing #BestDocumentary #AmazingAnimals #BeautifulMatters #MyEpicRoad #TransformativeTravel #TravelWell #TravelStoke #TLPicks
A photo posted by Epic Road (@epicroad) on
9. Wonderland at Flagstaff Mountain in Colorado by @rupak_shrestha.
A photo posted by rupak (@rupak_shrestha) on
10. @tonikerkela in Kuusamo, Finland.
A photo posted by Toni Kerkelä (@tonikerkela) on
Best Travel Credit Cards
Top offers from our partners
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
100,000 bonus points
The Platinum Card®
100,000 bonus points
American Express® Gold Card
60,000 bonus points