EACH WEEK WE CHOOSE OUR favorite images from readers, fans, and travelers, who tag their photos with #travelstoke and post them on our Instagram account. These pictures provide a daily dose of inspiration, and challenge us to photograph the world in innovative ways.
Here are this week’s editors’ picks of people finding some serious #travelstoke:
1. Max Kruse at Grampians National Park in Melbourne, Australia.
2. Fall colors shot by Toby Harriman in Ridgway Colorado.
3. Awesome shot from Grassy Ridge in North Carolina by Alistair Nicol.
Our campsite on Grassy Ridge high above it all with the Milky Way looking on. It's definitely time for warming up by camp fire. Hope you are all staying warm and dry tonight. #neverstopexploring #theoutbound #828isgreat #wildernessculture #liveauthentic #ourplanetdaily #ourcamplife #discoverearth #bpmag #camp4pix #booneview #wanderlust #thegreatoutdoors #natureaddict #itsamazingoutthere #capturead #keepitwild #goatworthy #getoutstayout #ic_landscapes #travel #earthofficial #exklusive_shot #earthpix #travelstoke #beautifuldestinations #natgeolandscape #nature_good #visitnc @visitnc @mountainstoseaworkshops
4. Swimming with sharks in the Bahamas.
5. Austin recently got to spend a gorgeous weekend under the stars at the salt flats in Utah.
6. Paul Weeks in Los Glaciares National Park near El Chaltén, Argentina.
7. Fall colors peeking out at Weißensee in Kärnten, Austria. Shot by Christoffer Collin.
8. Stunning Milky Way shot by Lisa Bao in Zion National Park, Utah.
9. Lauren Bullen with @topdecktravel exploring the coastlines of the Great Ocean Road.
Exploring the coastlines of the Great Ocean Road• 🌊👣 #topdecker @topdecktravel
10. Awesome shot by Shane Black in Death Valley National Park, California.
11. Max Muench shots Autumn shades in Berchtesgaden, Germany.
From sun to gloom – autumn has so much to offer. Light and darkness are closer together than in any other season. Would you still go paddling here with a friend? #weroamgermany Thank you so much for your overwhelming feedback on my previous post! Furthermore, tomorrow I'm going to announce the winners of my 100k give away – stay tuned.