EACH WEEK WE CHOOSE OUR favorite images from readers, fans, and travelers, who tag their photos with #travelstoke and post them on our Instagram account. These pictures provide a daily dose of inspiration, and challenge us to photograph the world in innovative ways.
Here are this week’s editors’ picks of people finding some serious #travelstoke.
1. Amazing shot of the Golden Gate Bridge captured by Bennett.
Home is where the heart is ❤️. Happy Thanksgiving – on this day, in spite of the dodgy history of this holiday, I like to take a moment to give thanks for the people and things that I am blessed to have in my life. — I’m thankful for my family for my friends. I’m thankful for the health and happiness of everyone that I love. I’m thankful for my community at @insomniacevents, @pasqualerotella, and the #InsomniacPhotoTeam. And I’m thankful for having photography as a creative outlet. — Thank you to all of you who follow, like, comment on my work – and thank you to all the amazing photographers on @instagram that constantly inspire me to push myself to do better work. #AOVAsteryx
2. Ayesha travels in Sydney, Australia.
3. Winter nights in Finland; shot by Juuso Hämäläinen.
4. Braedin Toth cliff camping in BC.
5. Red rocks of Sedona, Arizona; shot by Adam Whitehouse and Shauna DellaVecchia.
6. Leblon, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil by air; image by Jake West.
7. Taylor Burk shooting in Banff National Park.
8. Brooke Dombroski shares a moment from 2015 in Mo’orea.
9. Taking January by storm at Kamehame Ridge by Ada.
Running Ridges with @kingofmongols ✅ Just Do It
10. Nauyaca Waterfalls in Costa Rica by Luis Solano Pochet.
11. Matador Network CEO Ross Borden on the Jordanian side of the dead sea. Image shot by our Creative Director Scott Sporleder.
What #travelstoke experiences are you looking forward to in 2016? #MatadorN Creative Director @spoart shot this image of @rossborden on the Jordanian side of the dead sea. The salinity of the water makes you so buoyant, that you literally cannot sink… you just float. The mud is great for the complexion too! Follow @spoart more #travelstoke from around the world!