EACH WEEK WE CHOOSE OUR favorite images from readers, fans, and travelers, who tag their photos with #travelstoke and post them on our Instagram account. These pictures provide a daily dose of inspiration, and challenge us to photograph the world in innovative ways.
Here’s this weeks editors’ picks of people finding some serious #travelstoke:
1. Freediving in Tonga
2. Latourell Falls along the Columbia River Gorge in Oregon
It's as if @instagram designed the new update specifically so that waterfall shots could be shared in all their glory! Here we have a rare specimen striking a classic Instagram pose. Just one of many we got to witness this day! The one and only man of many poses and a solid all round guy @dduerds !!! He's also a super talented shooter and has been rocking it lately on here. If you haven't already check out his feed!
3. Solitude lookout on Mount Robson, Berg Lake, Brittish Columbia
4. Hawaiʻi Volcanoes National Park
5. Dynjandi Waterfalls, Westfjords, Iceland
6. The Milky Way over Pyramid Lake, Jasper National Park
7. SUPing in the Sawtooth mountains of Idaho
8. Sunset over Salar de Uyuni in Bolivia
9. Skydiving in Queenstown, New Zealand
10. Floating house and full moon over Burlington, Newfoundlanders
11. Crystal clear water, Sakrisoy, Norway
12. La Jolla, California
13. Old Rag Mountain in Virginia