1. The church bells let you know when happy hour starts.
2. You’ve braved a blizzard on snowshoes because beers are $2 at Gaslight every time it snows.
3. You’ve gotten so drunk at Legends that you should not have been allowed to throw darts.
4. Every night — good or bad — ends at D-Street.
5. When you go to the Press Room, you ask Tristan for a City Wide — a shot of cheap whiskey and a PBR — even though he hasn’t worked at the Stone Church in years.
6. You’ve exchanged your parking tickets for beers at the Portsmouth Brewery.
7. You know you have to start drinking at 4 because the bars close at 12:30, but you also know that closing time is the halftime show between the bar and the after-party.
8. You’ve peed in Prescott Park while giggling about the ‘PISS-cataqua!’
9. You’ve had more than one drunken conversation with the statue outside the Langdon House.
10. You’ve bought beer at a Farmer’s Market.
11. You’ve dodged snowballs in the annual Market Square snowball fight while bar-hopping.
12. You voted for your bartender in the city council race.
13. People recognize you in the grocery store as ‘that guy/girl who sang karaoke last night at D-street’ even though you don’t even remember being there.
14. You spar joke for joke with Mark when he’s bouncing at the Coat of Arms.
15. You have woken up in a half-eaten pile of food from Gilley’s food cart.
16. Buck at the Rusty Hammer knows what you’re drinking before you do.
17. You’ve suggested that town meetings be held at Joe’s NY Pizza at 12 am because more people would show up.
18. Every major dispute in your friend group can be solved with the hoop machine or big buck hunter at D-street.