The #TRAVELSTOKE: QUEENSLAND contest is about writers, photographers, journalists, and filmmakers who love to travel and produce media that shares this stoke. Entry couldn’t be easier. Simply submit photos, writing, multimedia–whatever ways you like to express travel–through your favorite platforms: Tumblr, Twitter, and/or Instagram.
The winner will be chosen as Matador’s correspondent on the ground for a week-long journalistic mission in Queensland, building his or her itinerary around the elements, places, and cultures he or she finds most interesting. From exploration in the Outback to surfing and diving some of the world’s most epic spots, this is an opportunity for travel journalists to take their work to the next level.
- All entries must be submitted by June 7th at midnight EST. Winner announced June 14th.
- Entries can be images, video, words, audio, and/or multimedia.
- Entries should express “travelstoke” – essentially people having an epic time while traveling.
- You may submit as many entries as you like, the more the better.
- Selected entries will be published at our Travelstoke: Queensland Tumblr.
- Matador editorial and Tourism Queensland will select the winner based on ability to produce compelling media.
- By entering the contest, entrant agrees to the contest terms and conditions.