Have you recently found yourself in such a financial pit of despair that you hashtagged your brokeness? You’re not alone, and it might be time to move out of SoCal. Credit Loan recently dug into the various broke-related hashtags on Instagram and Twitter to find out which of us feel broke, what got us there, and most importantly, how we feel about it. It isn’t a pretty picture, but it makes for a good infographic.
1. The cities where people are most likely to use broke-related hashtags in the US:
2. Heads up Wall Street: heartbreak might cause the next downturn:
3. Maybe the President should focus on his poll numbers and not the tax overhaul?
4. When it comes to finances, we feel all the feelings:
5. We feel broke on Thursday, but feel like kings by Saturday (relatively speaking):
Best Travel Credit Cards
Top offers from our partners
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
80,000 bonus points
The Platinum Card®
75,000 bonus points
American Express® Gold Card
60,000 bonus points