1. You prefer a cup of instant coffee in bed rather than taking your lover out for brunch.
2. The Finish term ‘Everyman’s right’ means you can walk freely (or get naked) in nature wherever you want. But then, you have a jealous streak.
#Kouvola24h / 9pm – 10pm Did you know, there’s 458 lakes in #Kouvola. #munbetonihelvetti #arkikvl #visitkouvola @ourfinland #visitfinland #thisisfinland #finland #natgeovisual #ig_worldclub #allshots_ #hot_shotz #letsgosomewhere #globaldaily #exploreeverything #featuremeinstagood #wonderfulplaces #shootermag #hsdailyfeature #killeverygram #illgrammers #liveauthentic #justgoshoot #premiumposts #exclusive_shot
3. A romantic night in for you includes a hot, candlelit bath and watching the Titanic on Netflix — rather than living it.
Stairway into the depths 3/3. Here goes the last photo to the series and probably the last winter photo for a while since it's getting really nice and warm here in Finland. The key to enjoyable winter swimming experience is to keep calm no matter how cold the water feels. The only way to really hurt yourself is to start panicing or going swimming when drunk. I hope you enjoyed this series and maybe inspired to visit Finland in the winter or try this somewhere else. I'll upload these shots and many more on my website soon! #visitfinland @ourfinland
4. You are dating Edward Cullen or Dracula and the fact that the sun stays up for two consecutive months in summer scares the living daylight out of you.
5. The notion of an outdoor cookout sounds unfathomable.
6. You don’t see anything interesting archipelagos.
7. Your girlfriend would rather spend an afternoon in Urban Outfitters rather hiking up to a view for the sunset.
8. You only book your weekend getaways on Agoda.
9. Finland has the cleanest air in Europe and Helsinki some of the freshest tap water. But then the well-being of your partner is not high on the priority list.
10. You prefer the predictable reliability of your local pub for date night.
11. A private sauna with a lover? Shameless!
12. You are used to waking up in your partners arms in a hotel room overlooking a carpark, and you’d rather not mix it up.
13. Every Christmas you give your love a calendar of the Northern lights and enjoying the most ultimate view in person sounds too extreme.