1. Isn’t Kansas the state where the creator of basketball was born? Yeah, no thanks!
2. Speaking of basketball, they’re not really passionate about it collegiately.
3. Not much of a BBQ sauce selection.
Une photo publiée par Audrey Q (@audreyquev) le
4. People are way too friendly. It’s impossible to reciprocate all the smiles.
5. You’ve seen better sunsets.
6. Everyone knows the only Manhattan that matters is in New York. None of this nonsense here with country music festivals.
7. Kansas’ oldest college, Baker University, makes you forget you have student debt and want to re-enroll. SHUT UP AND TAKE OUR MONEY.
8. The Wizard of Oz was all a lie. We want yellow, brick roads! Not sunflower ones!
A photo posted by m i z u k i (@mzk035) on
9. The hills are alive, but not with the sound of music.
Une photo publiée par themerchantonline (@themerchantonline) le
10. Too many festivals to waste money on.
Une photo publiée par Seth Johnson (@sjohnson03059) le
11. Power & Light District is the worst place for FIFA World Cup Watching. Expect no national coverage at all. None whatsoever.
12. People aren’t very enthusiastic about their state, so why should you be.
13. It’s a flyover state for a reason. Not suitable for kids, especially.
14. Because you might never want to leave.
Une photo publiée par Madeleine (@mada3) le
Featured image: kuathletics
Best Travel Credit Cards
Top offers from our partners
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
100,000 bonus points
The Platinum Card®
75,000 bonus points
American Express® Gold Card
60,000 bonus points