1. By third grade you were babysitting yourself and others.
2. You can rollerblade on a dirt road. Like a boss.
3. The first alcohol you drank was Orloff. And you liked it.
4. You’ve used a riding lawn mower to run an errand.
5. You went to school in a trailer.
Maine public schools are usually very low on funding. Students are more often than not attending classes in buildings that contain asbestos, have been flooded, or have been damaged by heavy winter weather. A popular solution is to gut a bunch of mobile homes, throw some desks and a couple whiteboards in ’em, and park ’em in the back parking lot.