1. CDG is the best aiport there is and, as a French person, I’m not ashamed of it one bit.
2. I passed my driving therory and practice on the first try!
3. I’ve never owned an Eastpack backpack.
4. The Minister of Education is doing an awesome job.
5. The RATP and the SNCF are on strike today? Thank God for that! I really wanted to use my car this morning.
6. Paris is the most romantic city in the world.
7. Flying to Corsica is so cheap this season!
8. Boy, I wish I lived in Dunkerk!
9. The CAF and CPAM dealt with my paperwork right away.
10. The plural of French compound nouns? Easy peasy!
11. Don’t bother going to the bakery, yesterday’s baguette will be fine.
12. I hate saucisson.
13. Who’s Zidane again?
14. The Euro made our lives some much better.
15. It’s not warm enough in the metro station.
16. Belgians are just the smartest people I know.
17. I found my cheap studio in Paris in just two days.
18. My train was on time and the ticket was a great deal!
19. Dominique Strauss-Kahn is a trustworthy individual.
20. I’ve never danced my butt off while listening to La Compagnie Créole.
21. Patrick Sébastien is the classiest man on Earth.
22. My family has never owned a 2 CV.
23. Marine Le Pen’s voice is soothing and comforting.