These Cityscapes Will Make You Nostalgic for San Francisco
SAN FRANCISCO IS SO DISTINCTIVE and alluring to photographers (and us mortal human beings too) due to its location on the top of a peninsula, surrounded by the Pacific Ocean and the San Francisco Bay. Natural beauty aside, let’s not forget the Golden Gate Bridge and the Transamerica Pyramid skyscraper, both of which have helped create an incomparable city skyline.
1. A fog tsunami strikes the city
2. The pyramid through the tower
3. On top of San Francisco
4. The Honey Moon rises out of a far off fog layer behind the Golden Gate Bridge
5. A golden sunrise across San Francisco
6.The city from Treasure Island
7. Cold blue city of steel
8. The majestic bay bridge
9. The city by the bay
10. An aerial flight over San Francisco
11. Celebrating 4th of July
What did you think of this story?