People have some inexplicable “needs.”
Flight and hotel search engine Skyscanner surveyed 400 international hotel workers about the odd demands they’ve encountered on the job. The requests are sometimes extravagant. They are always puzzling.
Here’s a look at the top 10 weirdest requests:
1. One glass of water on the hour every hour, throughout the night
2. Fifteen cucumbers a day
3. Toilet to be filled with mineral water
4. Bath of honey
5. Sound of goat bells to aid sleep
6. Only the right legs of a chicken
7. A dead mouse
8. Bath of chocolate milk
9. Sixteen pillows (for single guest)
10. Crocodile soup
By Jeanne Kim, GlobalPost
This article is syndicated from GlobalPost.