Halloween is upon us! But are you prepared? You thought you could get out of the office party, and that your cousin could take your kids out trick-or-treating, but now your presence is required and you need a costume.
Here is a list of the cheapest, easiest, and most clever Halloween costumes you can put together in less than an hour.
1. Old jeans and a flannel laying around? Add some makeup and you are a scarecrow.
2. The office fruit bowl finally has purpose.
3. Because who needs a cake made out of rainbows and smiles?
4. Some people only need a marker and t-shirt to demonstrate their brilliance.
5. Or a marker and a piece of cardboard.
6. Babies make everything work.
7. Nothing backs up your last-minute Halloween game better than a partner.
8. Here’s one way to go as “sexy” something without getting hypothermia.
9. When confronted by skeptics, it helps to have a response ready-made.
10. An office printer and colorful t’s are all you really need.
11. When all other Rocky Horror outfits are sold out, “Wet Brad and Janet” will do.
12. Finally, a last minute stop at Sephora and the courage to destroy your childhood friend can go a long way.