Mapped: the Most Common Jobs Held by Immigrants in the US
BUSINESS INSIDER used data compiled by the 2013 American Community Survey to create a map of the most common jobs held by immigrants to the US for very state.
In 2013, the most common jobs held by immigrants were:
- Housekeepers (in 9 states)
- Janitors (in 7 states)
- Agricultural workers (in 5 states)
- Cooks (in 5 states)
- Construction workers (in 4 states)
- College teachers (in 4 states)
- Home health aides (in 4 states)
For more information about the data compilation process for this map, click here.
What did you think of this story?