OUR friends over at Factslides put together some interesting facts for us about Sweden, most of which we bet you didn’t know.
1. In Sweden, parents are entitled to 480 days of paid parental leave when a child is born or adopted.
2. The official Twitter account of @Sweden is given to a random citizen every week to manage.
3. Passports issued by Sweden, UK and Finland offer visa-free travel to more countries than any other passports.
4. 89% of people in Sweden speak English.
5. You can’t name your child “IKEA” or “Elvis” in Sweden.
6. Sweden pays students US$187 a month to attend high school.
These people are the best.☺️ #smun #travel #friends