Pride Month is a time of celebration that the LGBTQ+ community looks forward to every year. With colorful parades, music festivals, and dance parties across the country, as well as new events popping up every year, it’s no wonder why.
But there’s one celebrated tradition that you can participate in all year long: drag brunch. Brunch food and mimosas just happen to pair perfectly with snatched wigs and outlandish makeup on these special performers while they vogue, perform skits, and lip sync for their lives. To help find the best drag brunches that you don’t want to miss, Yelp compiled a list of the top-rated drag brunches in the United States.
The third top brunch in the US is Haswell Green’s in New York City that offers bottomless brunch for 90 minutes for just $25.
“The drag show is really fun and the live music is always brilliant! Staff are super friendly and always make sure we have a great time!” said Kiara C from Manhattan in a review.
The second most favored brunch is the Palace Bar in Miami Beach. The Palace is a must-visit in South Beach as a LGBTQ+ bar that’s been serving the community since 1988. You might even spot some celebrities like Nene Leakes, Ross Matthews, or Perez Hilton.
“The music and dancers were great, the food was quick and the server was attentive. Definitely worth your money. Great entertainment at a great price and the crowd/guests get really into the show,” said Tina S.in a review.
And the top drag brunch spot in the country is The Country Club in New Orleans. The Country Club is known as a tucked away treasure with an elegant ambience and delicious cuisine. Top that off with amazing performers and you’re sure to have the time of your life.
“The host of the drag brunch killed me, I’ll be taking some of his one-liners with me. The show was great, the queens were great. Food was awesome and the ambiance was out of this world. If you are in New Orleans I highly recommend making brunch at the country club one of your destinations,” said Ali B. in her review.
The 24 best drag brunches in the United States
- The Country Club in New Orleans
- Palace Bar in Miami Beach
- Haswell Green’s in New York City
- R House Wynwood in Miami
- Nellie’s Sports Bar in Washington DC
- The Garden in Las Vegas
- Perry’s Restaurant in Washington DC
- The River Kitchen and Bar in Chicago
- CC’s Kitchen in Louisville, Kentucky
- Anzie Blue in Nashville
- The Hub Louisville in Louisville, Kentucky
- Lush in Minneapolis
- Le Moo in Louisville, Kentucky
- Lips – Florida in Oakland Park, Florida
- Godfrey’s in Richmond, Virginia
- Boheme in Houston, Texas
- Oscar’s Downtown Palm Springs in Palm Springs, California
- Union Rooftop in Minneapolis
- Baby’s in Indianapolis
- The Abbey Food & Bar in West Hollywood, California
- Irene’s in Austin, Texas
- La Pulperia Hell’s Kitchen in New York City
- Croc’s in Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Suzy Wong’s House of Yum in Nashville
While all the events during Pride month make celebrating easy, don’t forget to celebrate Pride all year long.