The 9 Most Liked Photos on Matador’s Instagram in 2019
As the year comes to a close, we like to reflect on how the past year has gone. 2019 was a great year for travel, with economies bouncing back and welcoming more tourists than ever, new eye-catching structures that kept travelers in awe, nations opening their doors to eager visitors thanks to new visa regulations, and outdoors fun that has us all fit and entertained. Thanks to the wonders of social media, travelers from around the globe have been sharing their adventures with us all year long via Instagram in the hopes that they will inspire more of us to get out there and explore. From Rainbow Mountain in Peru to Torre Sant’Andrea in Italy, here are Matador Network’s nine most liked photos on Instagram in 2019.
1. Mostar Bridge in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina by Callum Thompson/@adventure_cal
2. Mount Fuji in Japan by Kristina Makeeva/@hobopeeba
3. Rainbow Mountain in Peru by Jacob Moon/@moonmountainman
4. Rock climbing in La Majorra, Colombia by Nieves/@xueyichen
5. Aerial skills around the world by Liz Thomas/@lizasouras
6. Hiking in the Alps by Petra Cola/@colapetra
7. A canyon in Iceland by Asa Steinars/@asasteinars
8. Ninh Bình, Vietnam by @toni_b_____
9. Torre Sant’Andrea in Italy by Francesco Giannotta/@francescogiannotta
A version of this article was previously published on December 31, 2018, and was updated on December 31, 2019.